This vacuum packaging machine with manual bagging evacuates and welds vertically even in the smallest of spaces and is thus particularly well-suited to small production lines or small series. The vertical packaging also enables vacuuming from above in bags which are directly positioned within boxes, cartons or barrels, thus enabling large containers to be simply and reliably packaged.
Best possible productivity
with vertical vacuuming
The VSM® Bulky is the all-rounder for packaging loose containers or large products in small series. The extra wide vacuum station with continuous welding bar enables easy vacuuming and welding of extra-large containers.
- Vertical vacuuming, thus vacuuming from above in bags positioned directly in boxes, cartons or barrels
- The extra-long welding bar also enables the packaging of extra-large products
- Space-saving, slim and usage-optimised construction
- Bi-active impulse welding for optimum welding, even with damp bags, and a wrinkle-free welding seam
- Easy handling thanks to user-friendly, ergonomic and intuitive operation
- Highest possible safety standards thanks to two-handed operation and safety-oriented design
- High performance capabilities and long-life thanks to high quality in process and spare part guarantee
Quality and service: Leveraging our talents to your advantage
Demand for highest quality and precision with our in-house production and purchased parts means that all machines of MBM innovations GmbH are characterised by their long lives and reliability. In addition, long-term and rapid availability of spare parts is guaranteed. In the event of emergency, our internal Service department is on hand to provide competent and solution-oriented assistance. Comprehensive training of staff on site when setting up the machine contributes towards ensuring smooth operations and quick responses to minor faults.
MBM innovations GmbH is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008. With this certification, we turn our quality promise into something quantifiable.