The semi-automatic packaging machines is characterised by its more than flexible usage options: The two vacuum stations can be activated and deactivated separately; the feet on the adjustment rollers enable easy change of position and the suction nozzles adapt automatically to the width of the bag. The optional double welding seam also increases the security of the weld.
and performance strength
The flexible handling, combined with the tried and tested quality and performance of the VSM® system makes the VSM®1000-X the ideal partner when packaging smaller capacities.
- Flexible activation and deactivation of the two separate vacuum stations with automatic adaptation of the suction nozzles to the bag width
- Use-optimised and user-oriented construction
- Bi-active impulse welding with double welding seam for optimum results, even with damp bags, and a wrinkle-free welding seam
- Highest hygiene standards, easy cleaning and stainless steel manufacture
- Highest possible safety standards thanks to two-handed operation and safety-oriented design
- High performance capabilities and long-life thanks to high quality in process and spare part guarantee
Quality and service: Leveraging our talents to your advantage
Demand for highest quality and precision with our in-house production and purchased parts means that all machines of MBM innovations GmbH are characterised by their long lives and reliability. In addition, long-term and rapid availability of spare parts is guaranteed. In the event of emergency, our internal Service department is on hand to provide competent and solution-oriented assistance. Comprehensive training of staff on site when setting up the machine contributes towards ensuring smooth operations and quick responses to minor faults.
MBM innovations GmbH is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008. With this certification, we turn our quality promise into something quantifiable.